United Overseas Bank UOB Rewards, You will automatically qualify for UNI$ when you charge to your UOB Card. However, Cardmembers of Singtel-UOB Cards, UOB UnionPay Card, UOB One Platinum Card, UOB JCB Card, UOB Platinum Business Card and UOB Empire World Business MasterCard® Cardmembers who opt for Cash Rebate and UOB Corporate Cardmembers whose company opt for the cash rebate program shall not be entitled to earn UNI$. New Instalments charged to a Cardmember’s Credit Card under the UOB 0% Instalment Plan do not earn UNI$ (effective 1st February 2009). UNI$ shall be calculated on the value of each Card transaction effected on a daily basis and rounded down tothe nearest UNI$.
How do I earn UNI$?
- You earn UNI$1 for every S$5 retail purchase charged to your UOB Credit Card. UNI$ is calculated based on the value of card transactions effected daily and rounded down to the nearest UNI$. Refunded retail purchases, cash advances, interest charges, balance transfers, late payment charges, finance charges, annual fees and other miscellaneous charges will not be credited with UNI$.
- UOB Privilege Reserve Cardmembers earn UNI$4 and UNI$5 for every S$5 charged locally and overseas respectively
- UOB Visa Infinite/Privilege Banking Cardmembers earn UNI$3 for every S$5 charged.
- UOB Empire World Business MasterCard® Cardmembers earn UNI$5 for every S$10 charged on retail purchase, and UNI$1 for every S$5 charged on utility, telecom and courier.
- UOB PRVI Miles Cardmembers earn UNI$6 for every S$5 spent on transactions in foreign currencies (equivalent to 2.4 miles for every S$1 spent), where the payment gateway is outside of Singapore, and UNI$3.5 for every $5 spent on transactions in Singapore Dollars (equivalent to 1.4 miles for every S$1 spent) . In the event the UNI$ awarded is in decimal points, the final UNI$ awarded for each transaction will be rounded down to the nearest whole figure.
- UOB Preferred Platinum American Express® Cardmembers earn UNI$10 for every S$5 charged on local and overseas dining and UNI$2 for every S$5 charged on all other spend.
- UOB PRVI American Express® Cardmembers earn UNI$6 for every S$5 charged at Sincere Watches, Club 21, Les Amis Group and UOB Travel and UNI$2 for every S$5 charged on all other spend.
- UOB Visa Signature Cardmembers earn UNI$10 for every S$5 charged in foreign currencies including online transactions in foreign currencies, subject to a minimum foreign currency spend of S$1,000 per statement period. Online transactions in Singapore Dollars will earn UNI$1 for every S$5 charged. UOB Visa Signature Cardmembers also earn UNI$10 for every S$5 charged on petrol (except at Caltex, which is a SMART$ merchant) and Visa payWave transactions, subject to a minimum local spend of S$1,000 per statement period. Cardmembers can earn a maximum of UNI$4000 for spend in foreign currencies (including online transactions in foreign currencies), petrol and with Visa payWave, per statement period, should they qualify. For subsequent foreign currency, petrol and Visa payWave spend above S$2,000, and all other spend, Cardmembers will earn UNI$1 for every S$5 charged UOB.
- Preferred Platinum Visa Cardmembers earn UNI$10 for every S$5 charged on Visa payWave transactions and retail transactions with online merchants. Such online merchants include merchants that fall within the categories of bookstores, cinemas, entertainment, electronics, fast food, music and retail shopping, and excludes all airline, travel, government, utilities, telecommunications, brokerage/securities, insurance, education/tuition, online money transfers and online gambling websites and such any other categories of online transactions as UOB may deem fit from time to time. Should Cardmembers’ online spending be deemed as being for commercial and/or non-personal purposes, UOB reserves the right to refuse to award any UNI$ for such transactions.
- UOB Lady’s, UOB Lady’s Platinum and UOB Lady’s Solitaire Cardmembers earn UNI$5 for every S$5 charged with minimum overseas spend of S$3,000 per statement period. For subsequent overseas spend above S$5,000, and all other spend in Singapore, Cardmembers will earn UNI$1 for every S$5 charged.
- UOB Gold Business Cardmembers, UOB Platinum Business Cardmembers and UOB Corporate Cardmembers earn UNI$1 for every S$5 retail purchase charged to the card.
Can Supplementary Cardmember(s) earn and redeem UNI$?
Supplementary Cardmember(s) will earn UNI$ and these UNI$ will be accumulated in the Principal Cardmember’s account. Only Principal Cardmembers can redeem UNI$
Can I combine the UNI$ that I have earned from my different UOB Credit Card Accounts or transfer these UNI$ between my Accounts?
Under the UOB Rewards Programme, UNI$ earned from different UOB Card Accounts of the same UOB Principal Cardmember will be aggregated. However, the UNI$ is not transferable between accounts of different UOB Cardmembers.
What is the validity period of the UOB 2017 Rewards Programme and Voucher(s) redeemed?
The programme starts in January 2017 and ends on 31 December 2017. All UOB Rewards Vouchers must be utilised within 3 months from date of issuance, unless otherwise stated on the Vouchers. No extension will be granted.
How long will it take to process my UNI$ redemption request?
For redemptions made online or through UOB 24-hour self-service hotline, please allow approximately seven (7) working days for the processing of your redemption request. Alternatively, you can choose to redeem your Rewards on-the-spot at our Instant Rewards Partners.
How do I know that my online redemption request has been successful?
You will receive an online confirmation when your redemption request is successful. The UNI$ amount redeemed will be immediately deducted from your account. Following that, the Rewards Voucher will be mailed to you.
How do I pay the cash portion for a partial redemption?
The cash portion for a partial redemption is automatically billed to your UOB Card Account that was used to redeem the gift of your choice. Partial redemption is made available to Credit Cardmembers only.
Can I request to cancel or replace the Vouchers?
We regret that cancellation of Rewards Vouchers will not be accepted once you have confirmed the redemption. A $10 administrative fee per Voucher will apply for each Voucher replacement.
Can I use more than one Rewards Voucher per transaction?
In the redemption of any reward, only one Rewards Voucher per visit may be used, unless otherwise stated on the Voucher.
How do I redeem my reward?
To redeem your reward, you or your representative need to present the relevant Voucher with your authorised signature as proof of eligibility to the relevant participating merchant. For purchases exceeding the value of the Voucher, you or your representative need to charge the difference to a UOB Card. There shall be no refund, in any form whatsoever, if the value of the goods and/or services is below that of the Rewards Voucher.