United Overseas Bank UOB Bank Login, UOB Internet Banking is a specialised platform developed by the United Overseas Bank (UOB) to provide secure banking services over the Internet.
Why should I choose to do my banking via UOB Internet Banking?
UOB Internet Banking lets you access your bank accounts and carry out banking transactions online anywhere with an Internet connection. UOB Internet Banking is a convenient way to manage your finances, as it is available around the clock.
What can I do with UOB Internet Banking?
With UOB Internet Banking, you can perform a wide range of banking transactions, manage your UniAlerts, and access UOB Asset Management services.
To use UOB Internet Banking, you will need to have a UOB Credit Card or UOB bank account.
Q10. I am a UOB customer, how do I apply for UOB Internet Banking access?
You can apply via one of the following ways:
- Instant Online Registration
- UOB ATMs
Register at any UOB ATM with your UOB ATM Card or Credit Card and receive your Username and Password immediately.
Select Other Transactions > Other Transactions > Internet/Phone Banking/UOB Mobile > Internet Banking/UOB Mobile > Apply Now
- UOB Branch
Register at any UOB Branch and receive your temporary Username and Password immediately.
Q11. I am not a UOB customer. How do I apply for UOB Internet Banking access?
To access UOB Internet Banking, you must have an account with UOB. You can visit any UOB branch to open an account and at the same time, apply for UOB Internet Banking.
Q12. How do I activate my access to start using UOB Internet Banking services?
If you have signed up for access via online, ATM or branch, you can use your access immediately.
If you have signed up for access via paper form, you will receive your Username and Password mailers separately. You will need to activate your access via one of the following ways:
- At any UOB ATM with your UOB ATM Card or Credit Card.
- Select Other Transactions > Other Transactions > Internet/Phone Banking/UOB Mobile > Internet Banking/UOB Mobile > UserName Activation
- Your username will be shown on the screen. Select ‘Confirm‘ to activate your access.
- Following the activation of your Username, you can login immediately to UOB Personal Internet Banking with your Username and Password.
- Sign on the acknowledgement slip printed at the bottom of the username mailer and post it back to the Bank or hand it to any UOB branch.
Username and Password
Q13. Can I have more than one Username?
You can only have one Username and Password.
Q14. Can I change my UOB Internet Banking Username?
Once you have selected your preferred UOB Personal Internet Banking Username, you will not be able to change it. For security reasons, choose a Username which will not be easily known to a third party.
Q15. Can I change my UOB Internet Banking Password?
Yes, you can do so by logging in to UOB Internet Banking, click on your name at the top left corner of the screen and select ‘Change Password’. As a security best practice, we encourage you to change your password periodically. To learn more about safeguarding your password, please refer to our security recommendations.
Q16. I have forgotten my UOB Internet Banking Username. What should I do?
Click here to retrieve it instantly. Alternatively, you can call our 24-hour hotline 1800 222 2121 (or +65 6222 2121 when calling from overseas) for assistance.
Q17. I have forgotten my UOB Internet Banking Password. How can I get it replaced?
You can replace your Password in one of the following ways:
- Instant online reset
- Perform a password change at any UOB ATM
Replace your Password immediately by accessing any UOB ATM.
At the ATM, select Other Transactions > Other Transactions > Internet/Phone Banking/UOB Mobile > Internet Banking/UOB Mobile > Password Replacement
- Fill in a UOB Personal Internet Banking Form
Print, complete and mail the UOB Personal Internet Banking – Information Update Form to us. Your new Password will be sent to you by post.
Please note that our call centre does not facilitate UOB Personal Internet Banking password reset.
- The convenience of paying your bills at one go to more
than 400 billing organisations
- The peace of mind knowing that UOB archives your bank statements
electronically for 5 years from the time you subscribe
- Saving up to 50% service fee when you purchase cashier’s order
or other remittances online
- Either a UOB credit card or a UOB bank account