Hong Leong Bank Singapore has received great popularity on the Island being a boutique financial service provider for private banking, investment banking and treasury services. It is one of the pioneering banking groups that introduced Islamic banking window for people of Hong Kong and Singapore.
Hong Leong Finance Service
The key services offered by the group include
- Personal financial services: Services include retail loans, savings bank and fixed deposits, asset management and priority banking.
- Corporate banking: Services include capital and term loans, cash management, trade finance, deposits, risk management, investment, debt and capital market solutions.
- Global markets: Services include treasury products, foreign exchange, money market and global investment issues.
- ISLAMIC financial services: Hong Leong Islamic Bank has been focused on commercial banking, investment banking, Islamic wholesale and wealth management services.
- Online and Mobile Banking: Apart from the above the bank also offers comprehensive online and mobile banking services. ATM facility is also available with Hong Leong banking group.
Complete list of Hong Leong Finance branches in Singapore. Hong Leong Bank has 2 types of branches (1) Normal financing bank and (2) SME centre. Normal branches are open on Saturday and weekdays but SME centres are closed on Saturday, Sunday and public holidays.
Hong Leong Finance Head Office
16 Raffles Quay, #01-05, Hong Leong Building
Customer Service Centre: 6579 6777 6227 9963
Hire Purchase (Vehicle & Machinery): 6579 6738 6323 3271
HDB Home Loans: 6415 9255 6223 1008
Property Loans: 6415 9265 6221 9040
Share Loans: 6415 9370 6227 9496
Hong Leong Finance Car Loan: 6579 6777
Hong Leong Finance Swift code
Swift Code is a standard format of Bank Identifier Codes (BIC) and it is unique identification code for a particular bank. These codes are used when transferring money between banks, particularly for international wire transfers. Banks also used the codes for exchanging other messages between them.
Hong Leong Finance Mobile Banking
Welcome to Hong Leong Connect, the mobile banking service from Hong Leong Bank & Hong Leong Islamic Bank that enables you to bank with ease anytime, anywhere across multiple devices. But that’s not all, you can also bank in your preferred language as the Connect App is available in 3 languages – English, Malay & Chinese. What’s even better is you can now chat to do your banking on Connect App!
These are some of the things what you can do on the Connect App:
• Register For Connect Account
• Access your account securely & swiftly using Biometric. Available for selected smartphones only.
• Transfer funds on-the-go (open transfer, transfer to favourite account as well as mobile number via Pay Mobile)
• Perform Bulk Bill Payment – up to five 5 favourite bills at one go
• Request Mobile (previously known as PEx Request) –send payment request to a mobile number of another Connect App user & get the money transferred to your account immediately once they accepted the request.
• ATM Withdrawal (previously known as Card-less Withdrawal) – Forgot your wallet? Don’t worry! Initiate an ATM withdrawal code directly from the App instead.
• Scan & Pay (previously known as PEx+) – Just scan the QR code on the retailers’ websites to pay directly from your account when you shop online.
• Locate Us and get a quick access to Hong Leong Bank’s nearest points of presence, based on your current location.
Banking with Hong Leong Connect is that simple! For more info, visit http://www.hongleongconnect.my
The Connect App is available for Hong Leong Bank and Hong Leong Islamic Bank retail banking customers in Malaysia only.