BNP Paribas Singapore is the South East Asian division of the French-based international financial group, presented through its subsidiaries in Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam.
The bank began its operations in Singapore in 1968 and today offers products and services in corporate and investment banking (advisory and capital markets, and financing solutions), wealth management, asset management and securities.
The list of BNP Paribas subsidiaries:
- BNP Paribas Corporate & Investment Banking offers wide range of products in Capital markets (Global Equities & Commodity Derivatives and Fixed Income), Advisory (Corporate Finance), Financing businesses (Structured Finance) areas
- BNP Paribas Investment Partners provides investment solutions in equity, fixed income and alternative asset classes to regional and global investors
- BNP Paribas Personal Investors (part of BNP Paribas Wealth Management) provides individuals access to premium investment opportunities
- BNP Paribas Securities Services provides customised front to back office securities solutions to asset managers, asset gatherers, asset owners, issuers and financial intermediaries
- BNP Paribas Wealth Management is a major private bank in the region, that offers individually-tailored and comprehensive advice on Investment Solutions, Wealth Planning Solutions and Financing Solutions
BNP Paribas Singapore head office
20 Collyer Quay #01-01 Tung Centre,
Tel: +(65) 6210 1288
Fax: +(65) 6224 3459
Telex: RS 24315 & RS 23424 NABAPAR
SWIFT / BIC codes of the BNP Paribas Singapore
Swift Code is a standard format of Bank Identifier Codes (BIC) and it is unique identification code for a particular bank. These codes are used when transferring money between banks, particularly for international wire transfers. Banks also used the codes for exchanging other messages between them.
- BNPASGSG XXX