On-campus Open Day is your opportunity to come down to Dunedin, check out the University, explore Otago Polytech and to discover for yourself what life is like as a student in Dunedin:
- Take a campus tour
- Tour our residential colleges
- Check out presentations about a wide range of subjects offered at Otago
- Talk with staff from across the University at the Expo
Grab the app
The On-campus Open Day app is chock full of useful info to help you make the most of your time on campus. It has everything you’ll need for the day: campus maps, tour information, expo details and presentation times for both the University of Otago and Otago Polytechnic. You can even personalise your own agenda for the day.
Stay in the loop
Though registration is not required to attend On-campus Open Day, register your email address below to stay up to date with the latest news and announcements about this year’s event.
Extend your visit
To truly get a taste of all this vibrant southern city has to offer you need more than a day. Explore beyond the campus and make it a long weekend in Dunedin. Take advantage of some of the deals Dunedin tourism and accommodation providers are offering for a long weekend of exploring your future city.
Don’t get caught out! University shops and cafes are currently cashless and are accepting electronic payments only.
University of Otago Virtual Open Day
Virtual Open Day itself may have passed, but there’s still plenty of useful information to help you learn about the University of Otago.
Our Virtual Open Day website allows you to explore all that Otago has to offer.
Step into our virtual expo hall and access all the information you need to know about studying at Otago:
- Take a virtual campus tour
- Check out short presentations from over 100 of our academic programmes and courses
- Get a peek at each of the 14 undergraduate residential colleges and the Locals programme
- Find out about scholarships and other key services for students.