University Of Canterbury Withdrawal

If you would like to change your enrolment (add, discontinue or withdraw) to your programme of study you should complete this online through myUC.

Are you considering fully withdrawing? Please contact the Student Care team to discuss possible options.

Discontinuations and complete withdrawals

  • Before completing your change of enrolment for a full withdrawal, please contact the Student Care team for advice.
  • You will be officially discontinued (withdrawn) from a course once your application has been submitted (which is why you must hit the submit button). 
  • Tuition fee refunds will be processed using the date that the online application is submitted. 
  • Discontinuations will not be accepted after the final withdrawal dates. See Key Course Dates for full list of refund/withdrawal dates.

Login to myUC

  1. Follow the link to myUC
  2. You will need to know your username and password (see next section if you are unsure of what these are).
  3. Click on the Change Enrolment button for the year you want to change. 
  4. Press the blue Change button. Follow all the steps of the application and please ensure you click Submit to complete your application.
  5. Once your application has been approved you will be emailed a Confirmation of Change of Enrolment to your student email address. 
  6. You will also be able to view this online from myUC.