Tickle your fitness tastebuds at the UC RecCentre! We offer a buffet of exercise experiences – all the usual gym stuff plus a bouldering wall, squash courts, boxing room and social sport. The building is a feast of 70’s features, but the equipment is modern and the staff expert in their fields.
Explore our website or pop down for a look through. Try us out with a 14-day guest pass. ($25 or free for UC Staff) or a casual visit costs just $13. Once you’re in the gates, you can lift some weights, try some classes or climb the wall – it’s up to you!
We’re super busy at peak times, Monday to Friday 4pm – 8pm, so if you prefer a quieter workout, try us out during the day, or on the weekends.
UC Parking rules and fees apply 8am – 5pm weekdays, but outside of these hours, grab a park right outside.
- Membership is free for students but everyone can join up! Find out more.
- Need help to get started or to take it up a gear? That’s where we come in.
- Our diverse group fitness classes are free for members. Check out the current timetable.
- Exercise with a small group of like minded people and knowledgeable instructors.
- Our indoor rockclimbing wall is regularly reset and is free for members.
- Feel like a game with your mates? Book our indoor court spaces or an outdoor field.