IT Services are made up of a number of teams, each with a purpose of delivering value to UC. Find out more about our people and teams, what services we can provide, ways to be safer online, and policies that can help you here at UC.
- The Service Desk is the primary point of contact for first level customer support.
- Learning and Teaching is split into two teams: Student Lifecycle and Learning Outcomes
Research is split into two teams – Research support and Researcher support.
Manages the lifecycle of campus desktop computers, phones & audio visual hardware.
- Infrastructure Services designs, builds and maintains the core IT services.
- IT Integration Services provides, maintains and supports integration solutions across the UC.
- Provides support and guidance on the direction of IT at UC.
BA Practice provides Business Analysis services across UC.
Provides IT project management expertise to UC.
Provides support to appropriate decision-makers to ensure that the right projects are undertaken at the right time with the right resources in place.
- Responsible for ensuring IT Services meet UCs service delivery expectations.
- Supports the applications used by UC student support service teams.
- Supports the UC corporate applications.