A range of confidential, high quality health services are available for advice and consultation to ensure that you stay in the best possible shape.
The Health Centre is dedicated to providing medical and counselling services to students. The Health Centre offers a range of services that are affordable and conveniently located on campus.
- General medical appointments
- Counselling appointments
- Minor surgery
- Travel advice and vaccinations
- Dietician services
- Flu vaccinations
- After-hours helpline
The Psychology Centre is part of the University’s Psychology Training Programme and offers a number of services including cognitive behaviour therapy for difficulties such as:
- Stress management
- Adjustment to work and life changes
- Relationship problems
- Anxiety management
- Relationship and communication problems
- Grief and loss
- Anger management
- Sexual difficulties
The centre also provides cognitive assessments for conditions such as:
- Specific Learning Disability
- Intellectual Disability
- Possible early onset dementia
- Adult ADHD
The University Pharmacy is located in the Undercroft within the James Hight building. The University Pharmacy offers:
- Medicines and prescriptions
- Photographic services
- Health and beauty products
- Postal services
- Appointments can be made via telephone or in person.
If you are an enrolled student at UC who has registered with the UC Health Centre, you usually qualify for heavily subsidised healthcare.
- From blood tests to travel consultations with everything in between – the UC Health Centre does it all.
- Counselling through the UC Health Centre is a free and confidential service.
- Our trained specialists can assist with your travel plans and vaccinations.
- This section contains information for medical care outside of our opening hours.
UC Health Centre Contact
Monday to Thursday
Monday to Thursday 8.30am-5.15pm
Friday 9am – 5.15pm
Located at the far right of the carpark at 90 Ilam Road
Phone: +64 3 369 4444
Fax: +64 3 348 4384