The UC Business School | Te Kura Umanga holds the gold standard ‘triple-crown’ of international business school accreditations having achieved EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA accreditations.
Only 1% (fewer than 100) of business schools worldwide hold the ‘triple crown’ which is a recognition of the high performance and quality of research and programmes offered by the UC Business School.
Our programmes, research teaching, and facilities have undergone meticulous review by each of the international organisations offering these accreditations.
We offer an extensive range of undergraduate and postgraduate qualifications that prepare you to be work-ready in a diverse world.
Our courses are internationally recognised, underpinned by leading-edge research in a vibrant learning environment. Whether you are considering undergraduate or postgraduate study, the UC Business School | Te Kura Umanga will provide you with qualifications that prepare you for today’s business world and beyond.
The UC Business School | Te Kura Umanga is:
- Committed to teaching and research excellence and enjoys extensive links with leading university business schools around the world.
- Strongly connected with government and the local and national business community.
- The alma mater of successful graduates all over the world making notable contributions to business, government and public service.
Te Kura Umanga | UC Business School has a range of qualifications that prepare you for life in the fast-paced and dynamic business world.
We maintain strong connections with the corporate world as well as the public and not-for-profit sectors. These ties ensure our teaching is always grounded in current business practice and our students benefit from networks, expert input and the chance to undertake internships and projects in our partner organisations.
Key themes in our school are global awareness (illustrated by our range of international opportunities and even a major in International Business) resilience, entrepreneurship, sustainability and adaptability. Even traditional professions are changing rapidly and business people must be ready and able to meet the future.
Our graduates are driving future growth both in New Zealand and overseas. A UC qualification in Business will give you core business skills that can take you anywhere in the world.
We are proud to be amongst the top one per cent of business schools in the world with accreditations from EQUIS, AACSB, and AMBA. For more details on our accreditations and rankings see About the UC Business School
- It’s not too late to start! We are accepting applications now for August and September 2020.
Our Bachelor of Commerce has 14 majors and is recognised internationally as the springboard to a business career.
Postgraduate study at UC offers a stimulating and challenging environment with access to internationally recognised experts.
Our internationally accredited MBA programme is flexible, relevant, and gives our graduates an edge in the marketplace.
- The UC Business School | Te Kura Umanga holds the gold standard ‘triple-crown’ of international business school accreditations. Only 1% (fewer than 100) of business schools worldwide hold the ‘triple crown’.
- There are many ways for businesses to become involved with UC Business School – host a student intern or be a mentor or guest lecturer.
- Research informs our teaching and UC staff research has significant impact in and relevance for business in New Zealand and overseas.
- UC Business School welcomes students from all over the world. Learn what makes UC a great place for International study.
UC Business School has various opportunities for global exchanges and study tours available for students who are itching to explore the world.
- Our extensive programme of outreach events and activities introduces the study of Business to high school students.
- Our undergraduate student advisors have resources and advice to help you plan your Bachelor of Commerce studies.
- Get involved with the student-led business clubs on campus and enjoy events, competitions, tutorials and seminars.
- UC’s Centre for Entrepreneurship (UCE) provides a dedicated, student-focused space where ideas and innovation can flourish.
- The College of Business and Law offers specific scholarships to University of Canterbury commerce and law students.
- Keep up to date with the latest events in UC Business School.