United Overseas Bank UOB Debit Card, provided below are the information you need to know and the reason for you to get yourself on UOB debit card
- Up to 10% SMART$ rebate.1
- Up to 3.88% p.a.2 on your savings with UOB One Account,
when you spend S$500 monthly.
- Contactless convenience with Apple Pay3 and more
- e-Commerce Protection4
- Exclusive UOB privileges on dining, online, travel and more!
- Be at least 16 years old
- A UOB Savings or Current Account
- No minimum income requirements
- Min. annual income (N.A)
Age ≥ 16 years old
Holds a UOB Savings Account/Current Account
- S$18 yearly
- First 3 years card fee waiver
- Annual fee waiver with 12 Visa
transactions per year
Please note with effect from 1 July 2018, the following debit card related fees and charges will be revised to the rates below:
- All transactions made in foreign currencies will be subjected to an administrative fee of 3.25% of the transaction amount.
- All Visa debit card transactions effected in Singapore dollars and processed overseas will be subjected to an International Processing Fee of 2.8% of the transaction amount.
How to apply
Via UOB Branch
Visit any UOB Group Branch to apply immediately
Via Application Form
Download a copy of the application form here.
Mail completed form to:
UOB Card Centre Robinson Road
P.O. Box 1688