United Overseas Bank UOB Business, Designed to bring you greater convenience and ease, UOB Business Internet Banking Plus (BIBPlus):
- Allows ease of system integration with your company’s accounting system
- Helps you streamline your day-to-day work processes
- Offers a host of features that can be customised to suit your business needs
Bank on-the-go with BIBPlus Mobile and enjoy the following features:
Access your accounts
View account balances and statements anytime, anywhere
Perform funds transfers
Transfer funds to UOB and other bank accounts via FAST, GIRO and telegraphic transfer
Approve transactions and keep track of transaction status
Place term deposits
Track term deposits maturity dates and place/renew your deposits
You may access BIBPlus Mobile from:
- Commonly used web browsers on mobile phones and tablets. Click here to login.
- UOB Business app – download the UOB Business app from App Store / Google Play or visit UOB Business
Do I need to sign up to access BIBPlus Mobile?
- BIBPlus users
No, you do not need to sign up or register to access BIBPlus Mobile. As a BIBPlus user, you are automatically given access to BIBPlus via your desktop, laptop, tablet and mobile devices at no additional cost.
- BIB users
Please call our Corporate Call Centre at 1800 226 6121 (for Singapore) or +65 6226 6121 (for overseas) from 9.00am to 6.30pm Mondays to Fridays, excluding public holidays.
- New customers (non-BIBPlus nor BIB users)
To apply for BIBPlus, please download application forms here.
What are my Group ID and User ID to login to BIBPlus on Mobile?
- Access to BIBPlus Mobile uses the same Group ID and User ID as the IDs used for desktop/laptop version. The credentials would have been issued in the Welcome Letter when you signed up for BIBPlus.
I am a first time user of BIBPlus and have just received all my login credentials. Can I login to BIBPlus from my mobile devices immediately?
- No, you are required to login to BIBPlus desktop/laptop version and accept the BIB Service Agreement. After this initial login on desktop/laptop, you will be prompted to change your User ID (optional) and password (mandatory) before you can access BIBPlus Mobile.
Do I need my security token to access BIBPlus Mobile?
- You may login with only your User ID and password to view your account summary details. Note that your account numbers will be masked (only last 2-digits will be displayed). However, if you wish to view full account details as well as perform any transactions via mobile, you will need to login with your User ID, password and one-time password (OTP)
What are the services available on BIBPlus Mobile?
- view your Current Account, Fixed Deposit & Structured Investment Statement and Loan details;
- make transfers between UOB accounts as well as domestic bank-to-bank accounts;
- make overseas payments via telegraphic transfers;
- view statuses of transactions; and
- verify and authorise payments
How can I pay to an adhoc beneficiary/payee?
- For security reasons, you can only pay to a beneficiary/payee via the templates you have created on BIBPlus desktop/laptop version. Please see the next question on how to create templates.
How can I create transaction and beneficiary templates in BIBPlus Mobile?
- For security reasons, you can only create transaction and beneficiary templates on BIBPlus desktop/laptop version. Once you have created these templates, you will be able to use them in BIBPlus Mobile.
Can I approve transactions created on BIBPlus desktop/laptop version and mobile using BIBPlus Mobile?
- Yes, you can approve transactions created on both BIBPlus desktop/laptop and mobile with BIBplus Mobile.
What are the supported mobile devices and browsers?
- BIBPlus Mobile is compatible with commonly used browsers on iPhones, iPads, and Samsung smartphones and tablets.
Who can I contact if I need assistance with BIBPlus Mobile or if I have other questions which are not addressed here?
- You may contact our Corporate Call Centre at 1800 226 6121 (for Singapore) or +65 6226 6121 (for overseas) from 9.00am to 6.30pm Mondays to Fridays, excluding public holidays.
Where can I find the BIB Service Agreement that governs this service?
- You may download the BIB Service Agreement here.