United Overseas Bank UOB Business Banking, Designed to bring you greater convenience and ease, UOB Business Internet Banking Plus (BIBPlus):
- Allows ease of system integration with your company’s accounting system
- Helps you streamline your day-to-day work processes
- Offers a host of features that can be customised to suit your business needs
Bank on-the-go with BIBPlus Mobile and enjoy the following features:
Access your accounts
View account balances and statements anytime, anywhere
Perform funds transfers
Transfer funds to UOB and other bank accounts via FAST, GIRO and telegraphic transfer
Approve transactions and keep track of transaction status
Place term deposits
Track term deposits maturity dates and place/renew your deposits
You may access BIBPlus Mobile from:
- Commonly used web browsers on mobile phones and tablets. Click here to login.
- UOB Business app – download the UOB Business app from App Store / Google Play or visit UOB Business
Do I need to sign up to access BIBPlus Mobile?
- BIBPlus users
No, you do not need to sign up or register to access BIBPlus Mobile. As a BIBPlus user, you are automatically given access to BIBPlus via your desktop, laptop, tablet and mobile devices at no additional cost.
- BIB users
Please call our Corporate Call Centre at 1800 226 6121 (for Singapore) or +65 6226 6121 (for overseas) from 9.00am to 6.30pm Mondays to Fridays, excluding public holidays.
- New customers (non-BIBPlus nor BIB users)
To apply for BIBPlus, please download application forms here.
What are my Group ID and User ID to login to BIBPlus on Mobile?
- Access to BIBPlus Mobile uses the same Group ID and User ID as the IDs used for desktop/laptop version. The credentials would have been issued in the Welcome Letter when you signed up for BIBPlus.
I am a first time user of BIBPlus and have just received all my login credentials. Can I login to BIBPlus from my mobile devices immediately?
- No, you are required to login to BIBPlus desktop/laptop version and accept the BIB Service Agreement. After this initial login on desktop/laptop, you will be prompted to change your User ID (optional) and password (mandatory) before you can access BIBPlus Mobile.
Do I need my security token to access BIBPlus Mobile?
- You may login with only your User ID and password to view your account summary details. Note that your account numbers will be masked (only last 2-digits will be displayed). However, if you wish to view full account details as well as perform any transactions via mobile, you will need to login with your User ID, password and one-time password (OTP)
What are the services available on BIBPlus Mobile?
- view your Current Account, Fixed Deposit & Structured Investment Statement and Loan details;
- make transfers between UOB accounts as well as domestic bank-to-bank accounts;
- make overseas payments via telegraphic transfers;
- view statuses of transactions; and
- verify and authorise payments
How can I pay to an adhoc beneficiary/payee?
- For security reasons, you can only pay to a beneficiary/payee via the templates you have created on BIBPlus desktop/laptop version. Please see the next question on how to create templates.
How can I create transaction and beneficiary templates in BIBPlus Mobile?
- For security reasons, you can only create transaction and beneficiary templates on BIBPlus desktop/laptop version. Once you have created these templates, you will be able to use them in BIBPlus Mobile.
Can I approve transactions created on BIBPlus desktop/laptop version and mobile using BIBPlus Mobile?
- Yes, you can approve transactions created on both BIBPlus desktop/laptop and mobile with BIBplus Mobile.
What are the supported mobile devices and browsers?
- BIBPlus Mobile is compatible with commonly used browsers on iPhones, iPads, and Samsung smartphones and tablets.
Who can I contact if I need assistance with BIBPlus Mobile or if I have other questions which are not addressed here?
- You may contact our Corporate Call Centre at 1800 226 6121 (for Singapore) or +65 6226 6121 (for overseas) from 9.00am to 6.30pm Mondays to Fridays, excluding public holidays.
Where can I find the BIB Service Agreement that governs this service?
- You may download the BIB Service Agreement here.
What can I use BIBPlus for?
Depending on the Service Package (and Premium Options) that you sign up for, your Users can perform the following functions using BIBPlus:
- Perform enquiries on Current and Fixed Deposit Accounts
- View account balances (summary and details)
- View loans summary
- View Inward Telegraphic Transfers
- View balances in choice of currency
- Download, export and print statements, advices & notification
- Perform cheque status enquiry (single or range)
- Issue stop cheque request (single or range)
- Issue new cheque book request (up to 2 books)
- Download daily cheque reconciliation file
- Transfer Funds to UOB account:
– To your own accounts with UOB
– To a third-party account with UOB
– Support transfers in same (e.g. SGD to SGD) and different currencies (e.g. USD to SGD)
- Funds Transfer to accounts with other banks in Singapore (via FAST/GIRO)
– Support transfers for SGD only
- Support post-dated and recurring instructions
- Effect payment to various Billing Organisations
Fixed / Time Deposit
- Place SGD Time Deposit and Foreign Currency Fixed Deposit
- Transfer funds from your UOB account to another account with other banks (both local and international)
Cashier’s Order/ Demand Draft
- Apply for Demand Draft and Cashier’s Order
- Payroll – Salary crediting to employees,(with UOB or other bank accounts in Singapore)
- Bulk Payment, using Cashier’s Order, Cheque (special setup required), Local Payments and Remittance
- Bulk Collection – GIRO collection from customers
- Upload your transaction file produced from your payroll, accounts receivable or accounts payable systems
- Create and save transaction file via online data entry
- View and download returned fate files to check processing status
- Perform enquiry of all outstanding Trade Bills
- Apply for Import Letters of Credit
- Apply to amend Letters of Credit
- LC advising, confirmation and transfer
- Apply for Shipping Guarantees
- Apply for Banker’s Guarantees
- Make Trust Receipt payments
- View and reply to various notifications
- Group Companies – Link accounts of affiliated companies for enquiry and/or transaction using a single Group ID
- Batch Approval – Approve multiple transactions at a time
- Suite of online productivity tools for your convenience:
– Create and save templates for future repeated use
– Save your transactions as drafts
– Frequently used data can be maintained as lookup tables
- Utilise FX contracts previously booked with the Bank for cross-currencies funds transfers, fixed deposit placements and remittances
How do I apply?
You can visit any UOB Group branch to obtain the necessary application forms. Alternatively, you can simply download and print out the UOB BIBPlus Registration Form from the UOB website at www.uob.com.sg.
For basic features to view account balances, create and approve own transactions.
To have customized setups such as different access rights to each user, multi-tiered transaction approval limits
For samples on how to complete the forms, please click here
To view other BIBPlus forms, please click here
Submit the completed Registration form together with an Accounts & Services Resolution from your Board of Directors (where applicable) at your domicile branch.
- When your registration for BIBPlus is approved, your nominated Users will receive their User ID, Password mailers and Token via post.
If you are an affiliated company applying to have your accounts linked to your parent company’s Group ID to perform enquiries or transactions, you need to submit