Standard Chartered Usd Account, Our USD High Account earns you interest and facilitates all your US dollar transactions globally
Earn More CashBack
2% CashBack on all MasterCard debit card transactions.
Save on foreign currency conversion¹ on USD denominated transactions.
We waive our 1.5% commission when you make deposits in USD.
No Minimum Balance
The USD High Account requires no minimum balance.
No Fall-Below Fees
We don’t charge fall-below fees with this versatile account.
|Minimum initial deposit||USD1|
|Minimum average daily balance||USD0|
|Unarranged overdraft||Prime + 5%, minimum SGD5|
|Early account closure fee (within 6 months)||USD20|
- For Standard Chartered Bank (Singapore) Limited Priority Banking Customer only
- Nationality: Singapore citizen / Singapore permanent resident / foreigner
- Age requirement: Minimum 18 years old
- For Singapore citizens and Permanent Residents:
- NRIC (front and back)
- For foreigners:
- Employment Pass
- Any of the following documents:
- Utility bill within the last 3 months
- Bank statement within the last 3 months
- Letter from the human resource department of current employer stating address
- Government-issued documents stating address (e.g. IRAS, CPF, ICA)
- Telecommunications bill within the last 3 months
- Tenancy agreement
Terms & conditions
- MasterCard transactions incurred with merchants based outside of Singapore are subject to a charge of 1% of the transaction as imposed by MasterCard International on us.
- ² This waiver does not include any fees which may be levied by other banks in Singapore or overseas for accessing their ATM networks.The Bank’s prevailing Customer Terms, Current/Cheque/Savings Account and Time Deposit Terms apply.