POSB Internet Banking, POSB digibank online, previously known as ibanking, is more than a tool for viewing your account balances, transferring money and paying bills. It allows you to apply for new accounts and credit cards instantly, and manage your finances, online or through our mobile app, anytime, anywhere.
Upon sign-up and activation, you will also be able to access the full suite of digital services: eStatements, PayLah! and SMS Banking.
Clear and intuitive steps. Less time on banking means more time for other things in lif
Latest technology used and you will be protected with our Money Safe Guarantee.
24/7 Anytime, Anywhere
All your banking in your pocket with more than 150 online banking services available for you to bank on the go.
Digital Token enables you to bank simpler online and on your mobile.
How to Apply
Visit any of our branches
For digibank user
Forgot User ID or Pin
The simple, convenient and secure way to bank while on the go with these services available on your fingertips
- More than 150 online banking services
- Check balances and account details
- Transfer money and pay bills
- View online statements
- Enjoy preferential rates
- Instant account opening & application for credit cards
- Activate cards
Transaction History FAQs
What are the accounts I can view on Transaction History?
You can view transaction details of the following accounts:
You are able to view details on your DBS or POSB Singapore Dollar and Foreign Currency Accounts, CPF Investments, Unit Trust Holdings, Loan Accounts, DBS Cashline Account and DBS Credit/Charge Cards.
You are able to view a quick summary of your accounts, including the latest online Available/Ledger/Hold balances, updated to the time of enquiry.
- What is the enquiry period I may view? For Current and Savings accounts, you may view your Transaction History up to the past 6 months (180 days).
- Can I download my account information? Yes. You can download the selected account information as per period and sorting preference which you have customised. The downloaded information can be viewed in spreadsheets such as Microsoft Excel.
- Can I view my SRS account balances online? Yes, you can view the following information on your SRS account on iBanking:
Features & Benefits
- Fast & convenient – view up to 7 years* of past eStatements at your convenience, instead of waiting for paper-based statements
- Safe & secure – only you can access your statements via our secure iBanking portal
- Environmentally friendly – save paper, trees, and our global environment
* From November 2010 or date of enrolment onwards, whichever is later.
No need to check the mailbox or sort through paper. Just login to iBanking.
Up to 7 years of backup^
Look up past statements from your month of enrolment, without rummaging through physical files.
Get timely SMS or email alerts when your eStatement is ready.
Securely stored in iBanking
It’s always kept safe, while still being easily accessible by only you.
You can manage your eStatement preferences via Internet Banking and SMS Banking now.
You will receive your eStatement from the next statement cycle onwards upon opt-in. No more paper-based statements will be sent and you can view, download, or print your eStatement at any time.
However, if you decided to opt-out from eStatements, you will again receive paper-based statements via mail from the next statement cycle onwards.
(1) Enrol for eStatement via SMS Banking
|SMS the following keyword commands to 77767|
|Enrol eStatement for DBS/POSB Consolidated Statement|| Enrol<space>estatement<space>NRIC/Passport |
Example: Enrol estatement S1234567A
|Enrol eStatement for Credit Card Consolidated Statement|| Enrol<space>credit<space>NRIC/Passport |
Example: Enrol credit S1234567A
|Enrol eStatement for Debit Card Statement|| Enrol<space>debit<space>NRIC/Passport |
Example: Enrol debit S1234567A
|Enrol eStatement for Cashline Statement|| Enrol<space>cashline<space>NRIC/Passport |
Example: Enrol cashline S1234567A
(2) Enrol for eStatement via Internet Banking
Eligibility & Fees
All you need is iBanking & SMS Banking. Update your email address or mobile number with us so that, you can receive eStatements for:
- DBS/POSB Consolidated Statement
- Card accounts
- DBS/POSB Credit Card Account (for Principal Cardholders only)
- DBS Corporate Card Account (for Individual Cardholders only)
- DBS/POSB Debit Card Account (for POSB Savings Personal or Joint-alternate Account only)
- DBS Cashline Account (except Joint-alternate Accounts)
- Treasures Consolidated Statement
- Wealth Management Consolidated Statement
- For Deposit accounts, eStatements are only available for accounts with monthly and quarterly statements. For accounts with ad-hoc, daily, and weekly statements, only paper-based statements will be sent.
- No eStatements will be generated in these circumstances:
- DBS/POSB Credit Card and Cashline accounts – if there are no transactions for the current month and no outstanding balances from the previous month
- DBS/POSB Debit Card accounts – if there are no transactions for the current month
- POSB Savings Accounts – if there are no transactions for the current month, with the exception of the year-end (Dec) eStatement
- POSB MySavings accounts – if there are no transactions for the current quarter with the exception of the year-end (Dec) eStatement
- For closed accounts, eStatements prior to account closure will still be available for viewing.
Debit Card eStatements, only customers with Debit Card(s) linked to a
POSB Passbook Savings Account (as the primary account) are eligible to
- Customers with Debit Card(s) linked to any other DBS/POSB account are not
Go green with eStatement Conversion
As part of the eStatement go green conversion campaign, only customer who received a letter mailed to your registered mailing address or SMS sent to your registered mobile number to inform you of this campaign are eligible for the eStatement conversion.
We would like to thank you again for your go green effort. To get you started, we have enrolled all your eligible personal and joint* account(s)** with the Bank for eStatements, effective MMM’YY. You will receive both eStatements and paper statements@ for 2 months. Effective the third month, you will receive only eStatements.
We will send you a notification SMS or email† when your eStatement is ready. Simply login to DBS digibank online and select “eStatement” from “My Accounts” in the top navigation menu to view or download your eStatement at anytime, anywhere.
How it works
Example: If you receive the Letter or SMS in August 2018:
|Received Letter or SMS to inform you that we will convert all your eligible account(s)** with the bank to eStatement, effective August 2018.||You will receive both Paper Statement & eStatement in August 2018 and September 2018||From October 2018 onwards, you will only receive eStatement. A notification will be sent (SMS or Email†) whenever your eStatement is ready for viewing.|
Eligible account(s) refer to the applicable DBS/POSB Consolidated
Statement, credit card, debit card and cashline accounts. Any of these
accounts that are opened after 31 July 2018 will not be included in this
automatic eStatement enrolment (“New Accounts”). Should you wish to
receive eStatements for these New Accounts, please opt-in via DBS
* Only Joint Alternate accounts are eligible for eStatements. Joint All accounts are not eligible for eStatements.
† We will send a notification email when your eStatement is ready for viewing. If you do not have a registered email address with the Bank, we will send an SMS to your registered mobile number.
^ From November 2010 or from date of enrolment, whichever is later.
# Your paper statement(s) for the selected account(s) will resume the following month upon submission of your request.
@ Note that for debit card whose primary account tagged to it is a POSB Passbook savings account, you will only receive statements where you have incurred debit card transactions that are of a higher risk such as card-not-present purchases (online or mail-order/ telephone-order transactions) that do not require 3D secure technology One-Time-Pin sent to your bank-registered mobile number or magnetic stripe “Swipe” purchases overseas.