POSB Bank Address, to receive funds from an overseas party, you are required to provide DBS / POSB Bank’s Swift Code DBSSSGSG.
Details to be provided:
- Your Name as per the records of DBS Bank
- Your DBS / POSB Bank Account number
- Name of Beneficiary Bank: DBS Bank
- Address of Beneficiary Bank: 12 Marina Boulevard, DBS Asia Central, Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3, Singapore 018982
- Country: Singapore
- SWIFT / BIC Code: DBSSSGSG
- DBS / POSB Bank does not have an IBAN, Routing Number or Sort Code.
- A S$10 handling commission will be charged for the crediting of funds into a SGD or Foreign Currency Current Account. Free for crediting to a Foreign Currency Fixed Deposit Account.
- Refer to Check Account Transaction, to find out how you can check if your funds are received.