Oversea Chinese Banking Corporation OCBC Singapore Login, the information provided below are the details about the bank login system
Access online / mobile banking
Login to online banking via PC / desktop
a) Go to this page https://www.ocbc.com/login
b) Enter your access code and PIN (which we gave you when you signed-up)
c) You’ll then be asked for a one-time password (OTP) which will be sent to you either through
SMS or Hardware Token, depending on the token option which you have signed up for
- Hardware token – Enter the OTP shown on the screen (if you chose this option, we would have mailed the hardware token to you).
- SMS token – Enter the OTP shown on your mobile phone.
If you have any questions about your token or log in, call us at 1800 363 3333 (+ 65 6363 3333 if you’re calling from overseas).
You can also access via our mobile banking apps available for the iPhone, iPad or Android devices. Alternatively, you can also visit us at https://www.ocbc.com/login/ on your smartphone’s browser.
Problems logging in
If you are accessing online banking through a local area network, please check that it allows secured transactions through the Internet.
You may also want to clear your cache and cookies through your browser. Please see below the steps for different browsers.
- Go to “Tools”
- Go to “Internet Options”
- At Temporary Internet Files, select “Delete Files” and Cookies for IE 6 and Above
- Check “Delete all offline content” and select “Ok”
- Select “Settings”
- Select “View Files”
- Select “Edit”
- Select “Select All”
- Select “File”
- Select “Delete”
- Go to “Netscape” or “Edit”
- Go to “Preferences”
- Select “Advanced”
- Select “Cache”
- Select “Clear Memory Cache” and “Clear Disk Cache”
- Go to “Safari”
- Select “Empty cache”
If you are still unable to login and encounter error message, “The page or file cannot be found. The address of link may be invalid or outdated” to online banking, please call us at 1800 363 3333.
For BlackBerry devices, please check that you have set “Internet Browser” as the default browser on your BlackBerry device.
- Go to “Menu” > “Options”
- Select “Advanced Options”
- Select “Browser”
- For “Default browser configuration”, select “Internet Browser”