Oversea Chinese Banking Corporation OCBC Mobile Banking, below are the some of the information you need to know about the mobile banking system of the bank.
Internet Banking – New Look
1. Why are you changing the OCBC Internet Banking look and feel?
We are refreshing the look and feel to have a clean and simplified look.
2. Is this a phishing website?
No, please note that this is the new look and feel for OCBC Internet Banking. To ensure you are accessing the correct website, please always type in www.ocbc.com/login into your browser’s address bar. The Internet Banking pages are secure and information transmitted from your computer to our systems are encrypted which is indicated by the “closed lock” icon on the address bar.
3. What were changed in OCBC Internet Banking?
We have changed the entire look and feel on the following:
- Brand new login
- Simplified dashboard
- Refreshed new look
4. Is the new OCBC Internet Banking safe?
We have put in place necessary security practices and measures to safeguard against risks such as online theft of credentials, virus attacks, hacking, unauthorised access and fraudulent transactions. However, to ensure your online security and account information are not compromised, we recommend that you follow the OCBC Internet Banking security guidelines.
5. I am unable to login to the new OCBC Internet Banking. What should I do?
Please follow the steps here
6. What are the recommended browsers and screen resolution to access the new OCBC Internet Banking?
The site is best viewed with screen resolution of 1024px by 768px with the following browsers.
- Internet Explorer 11 or later
- Firefox latest 10 versions
- Safari version 9 or later
- Chrome latest 10 versions
Apply for Online Banking
Via online / mobile banking
- Go to https://internet.ocbc.com/internet-banking/inbregistration/index
- Fill in the details and submit the online form
- You will get instant access to Online Banking.
Via OCBC ATM
- Insert your OCBC ATM card
- Select “Other Services” after entering your ATM PIN
- Select “Other Services”
- Select “Internet / Mobile / Phone Banking”
- Select “Internet / Mobile Banking Application”
- Enter your new 6-digit Internet Banking PIN
- To confirm, enter your new 6-digit Internet Banking PIN again. A transaction receipt will be issued to you, stating your access code for your login.
- Select the 2FA token of your choice and follow the onscreen instructions.
Collect and complete an online banking application form from any of our branches.
Mail it to:
Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Ltd
Bras Basah Post Office
Locked Bag Service No. 8
At any of our branches
1. Visit any of our branches
2. Select your Internet Banking PIN on the spot
3. Start accessing Online Banking immediately
Internet Banking in Simplified Chinese
1. Is Simplified Chinese language available on Internet Banking and Mobile Banking?
Simplified Chinese is available on Internet Banking (desktop) currently.
2. How do I select my language preference?
You may click on the language bar located at the top menu and select your preferred language.
FAQ for QuickView
- When I login to OCBC Online Banking previously, I will receive a one-time-password (OTP) after I keyed in my Access Code and PIN. However, I tried to login now and OTP was not prompted any more. What was the reason?From 17 February 2017, there will be a system enhancement on our Online Banking to improve your banking experience. Now you can login with your Access Code and PIN only, known as QuickView, to view your bank account balances and transactions. Find out more
- Logging into Online Banking without OTP is not secure. I still prefer to login to my Online Banking with One-Time-Password (OTP). How do I change my login preference?We have taken security measures to ensure that your account is protected. Sensitive personal information such as bank account name, account number, and transaction details will be partially masked.You are still required to enter an OTP when you wish to perform transactions or view full details of your bank accounts and transactions.For more information on 2FA security, you may visit https://www.ocbc.com/personal-banking/security/token.htmlIf you still want to change your OTP login preference, please follow steps below: Login to Online Banking (desktop).
- Click “Customer Service” in the top navigation bar.
- Select “Change Access Preference”.
- Enter one-time-password.
- Tick check-box “Full access” (2FA). Please refer to screenshot Figure 1a.Figure 1a – Change your access preference
- How can I view full details of my bank account or credit card details and transactions?
Simply click on the link “See More” or hyperlink of your bank account or credit card number. You will be prompted to enter an OTP as additional 2FA authentication.
- Can I perform other banking activities or financial transactions such as Funds Transfer, Bill Payment using 1FA login?Yes you can. You can select the service(s) that you want to perform and you will be prompted to enter an OTP as a 2FA authentication.
Update personal particulars
Via OCBC Online
1. Login to online banking.
2. Click “Customer Service” in the top navigation bar.
3. Select “Change personal details”.
4. Enter details you would like changed (fields left blank will not be changed).
5. Click “Next” to proceed.
6. Check that your details are correct.
7. Authorise transaction using your hardware token and click “Submit” to complete the transaction.*
Via Mobile Banking
1. Login to mobile banking.
2. Tap on the menu bar on the top left of the screen.
3. Tap on the “user-settings icon” at the top right of the screen.
4. Tap “Update phone number / email”.
5. Enter details you would like changed (fields left blank will not be changed).
6. Click “Next” to proceed.
7. Check that your details are correct.
8. Authorise transaction using your hardware token and click “Submit” to complete the transaction.*
*If you have activated OCBC OneToken, you’ll not be required to enter OTPs for both, Online and Mobile Banking, as authentications are done seamlessly in the background. Please visit www.ocbc.com/OneToken for more information.
Fees and charges
Online / mobile banking is free of charge. However standard transactional fees for some banking services may apply.
View fees and charges guide here.
Change mailing address
You can change the mailing address of the following accounts that are tagged to your Online Banking access code.
For current and savings accounts and OCBC credit cards, we will change the address immediately. The following accounts and products will take 7 business days for changes to take effect:
- Unit trust
- CPF – SRS
- Foreign exchange
- Treasury products
- Safe deposit box
- OAC / Great Eastern
Eligibility for online banking
To apply for online banking, you should be an existing principal card holder of an OCBC credit card, or have at least one of the following OCBC accounts:
- Savings Account
- Current Account
- Foreign Currency Call Account
- Foreign Currency Checking Account
- CPF Investment Account
- Supplementary Retirement Scheme (SRS) Account
Functionalities available on our Mobile Banking apps
For more information about the functions available on OCBC Mobile Banking apps, please click here.
About Money In$ights
- What is Money In$ights?
Money In$ights is a new online feature that allows you to track and manage your cashflow over time. It automatically categorises your spending and displays your spending history by either category or top spend.
You can also set budgets and have alerts sent to you when you are close to exceeding them. For more information, you can visit www.ocbc.com/moneyinsights.
- Is Money In$ights free?
Yes, Money In$ights is free for all OCBC customers.
- Is Money In$ights available on mobile banking?
Yes, this feature is available on our iPhone, iPad and Android app. It is also accessible through web browsers on your mobile devices.
- How do I access Money In$ights?
Money In$ights can be accessed through online or mobile banking.
Online banking users can search for Money In$ights under the “Your Accounts” tab after logging in. Mobile banking users can access Money In$ights by using the Menu.
- What are the charts that I see on the Money In$ights page?
The Money Flow chart allows you to see where your money in your accounts flows over time. You’ll see a detailed categorization of your spending when you scroll down. This makes your online banking experience with us easier and more intuitive. At a glance, you’ll be able to see if there is an increase in your spending or if you’re on track with your savings plan.
- Which accounts are included in Money In$ights?
Money In$ights includes transactions and balances for all your current, savings, credit cards and EasiCredit accounts.
- How does the auto-categorisation work?
We will record the transactions you do and do our best to assign them to certain categories. If we are unable to categorise the transactions automatically, you can also categorise it for yourself. You can also change the categorisation of any transaction, and all future transactions that are similar will be categorised automatically.
- Can I add more categories by myself?
We have 13 different categories available for you to tag your spending to and we believe that should cover most types of spending that you normally incur.
- What is the ‘Set Your Budget’ feature about?
‘Set Your Budget’ enables you to be in control of your monthly spend. When you set a budget on a monthly basis or in a category, we will keep track of your spending for you.
You can monitor your monthly total spending or category budgets using email or SMS alerts
- What happens if I spend more than my budget? Is there a penalty?
No worries! This is just a tool to help you monitor your money so there is no penalty. The excess amount spent will be reflected in red in the Money Flow chart or Category chart.
- Is the SMS alert for alerting me when I overspend free of charge?
Yes, rest assured that it is free!
- Can I set a budget ahead for upcoming months?
Once you have set a budget, it will be saved and you do not have to set it again every month.
- I am a supplementary cardholder. Why can’t I view the balances of my card?
You cannot view the balances on the supplementary card as it is tied to the primary cardholder but you can view your spending incurred on your own supplementary card.
- I am a joint account holder. Can I use Money In$ights?
Yes, you can. Transactions within the joint account will be reflected in Money In$ights as well.
- Is the demo the same as what I see on my own Money In$ights?
The features that we offer will be the same. You will also be able to see your real data instead of the simulated data in the demo.
- Do you have an iPhone or iPad app version of this demo?
The demo is only available for viewing on desktops or PCs.
About OCBC OneTouch™
- What is OCBC OneTouch™?
OCBC OneTouch™ is our innovation to allow you an easy, quick and secure access to your account information. It leverages on your device’s fingerprint technology where you place your finger on the home button to view basic account information without logging in to Mobile Banking.
- How do I access OCBC OneTouch™?
OCBC OneTouch™ is available on the OCBC Mobile Banking application for iPhone and Android smartphones. Download or update to the latest OCBC Mobile Banking application from the App Store or Play Store.
- What are the eligible platforms and devices to access OCBC OneTouch™?
All you need is any iPhones running on iOS 8 & above, or Android smartphones running on Android 4.4 and above. Devices will require fingerprint recognition capability.
- Is OCBC OneTouch™ secure?
OCBC OneTouch™ is protected by your fingerprint which is a secure source of identification. To activate the service, you do a one-time activation using your mobile banking Access Code and PIN. Thereafter, you only need to place your finger on the home button to view your account balances and transaction history. You will notice that your account numbers will be partially masked, revealing only the last 4 digits of the account number. If you have multiple fingerprints registered on your phone, you can use any of them to access OCBC OneTouch™.
The app does not store any account numbers, balances or other related information on the phone. OCBC OneTouch only allows you to view basic account information. For other banking transactions, you will need to log in to Mobile Banking.
- Can I activate OCBC OneTouch™ on multiple devices?
You can only activate OCBC OneTouch™ on one device at a time.
- I have changed to a new Phone, can I continue using OCBC OneTouch™ on my new Phone?
Yes, you just need to activate OCBC OneTouch™ on your new phone.
- I have activated OCBC OneTouch™ but would like to deactivate the service, how do I do so?
You can do so via the settings icon at the bottom left on the OCBC OneTouch™ screen.
- Do I need to pay for OCBC OneTouch™?
No, this service is free of charge.
About OCBC OneLook™
- What is OCBC OneLook™?
OCBC OneLook™ allows you an easy, quick and secure access to your account information. It leverages on your device’s face recognition technology which lets you authenticate and view basic account information without logging in to Mobile Banking with just a glance.
- How do I access OCBC OneLook™?
OCBC OneLook™ is available on the OCBC Mobile Banking application for iPhone X. You can download or update to the latest OCBC Mobile Banking application for iPhone from the App Store.
- What are the eligible platforms and devices to access OCBC OneLook™?
The service is available on iOS for iPhones with at least iOS11. To protect your financial information, jailbroken devices are not supported.
Compatible iPhones: iPhone X or newer models with facial recognition feature.
- Is OCBC OneLook™ secure?
OCBC OneLook™ is protected by your Face ID which is a secure source of identification. To activate the service, you do a one-time activation using your mobile banking Access Code and PIN. Thereafter, you can authenticate and view your account balances and transaction history with just a glance. You will notice that your account numbers will be partially masked, revealing only the last 4 digits of the account number.
The app does not store any account numbers, balances or other related information on the phone. OCBC OneLook™ only allows you to view basic account information. For other banking transactions, you will need to log in to Mobile Banking.
- Can I activate OCBC OneLook™ on multiple devices?
You can only activate OCBC OneLook™ on one iPhone at any time.
- I have changed to a new phone, can I continue using OCBC OneLook™ on my new phone?
Yes, you just need to activate OCBC OneLook™ on your new iPhone with facial recognition feature.
- I have activated OCBC OneLook™ but would like to deactivate the service, how do I do so?
You can do so via the settings icon at the bottom left on the OCBC OneLook™ screen.
- Do I need to pay for OCBC OneLook™?
No, this service is free of charge.