You can access your finances simply and securely on any desktop or on the move with AMP’s digital solutions using the My AMP mobile App. Once you’ve registered, you’ll be able to undertake the following account-related activities.
- View your superannuation
- Manage your bank accounts
- View your AMP accounts
- Receive your statements and correspondence online.
How to Register for My AMP
My AMP is your personal online wealth, investment, and banking portal, where you can view your AMP and non-AMP accounts in one place and keep on top of your money. With My AMP, you can get the complete picture of your financial information, investment options, and detailed information about your savings, insurance, and loans.
To register for My AMP you’ll need your AMP account number and a valid email address. You’ll need to:
- go to the My AMP registration form
- complete details on the registration page including where you would like your activation code to be sent (to your email address or mobile phone)
- click ‘Receive your activation code’
- activate your account.
How to Download the AMP App
To manage your AMP accounts with the AMP app: You need to first register for My AMP and undertake the following actions.
- download the AMP App from your providers’ app store
- choose a four digit pin
- Let us know if you have a My AMP account, then enter your existing My AMP user name and password. If you haven’t registered for My AMP, you can register through the app.
If you’re having issues, please contact our customer support team on 1300 657 801.