Maybank Zero Balance Transfermaybank, apply for our Balance Transfer 0% Interest for 12 Months so that for the next 12 months your credit card burden weights zero!
Maybank Balance Transfer Programme
Save on charges when you transfer your other credit card balance over
- Save more with lower interest rates
- Flexible: choose from five plans to suit your needs
- Long repayment period of up to 36 months
- Extra cash for your other needs
- Consolidate your other credit card accounts into one statement
- Convenience of making payments via Maybank2u or through any of our branches nationwide
Who can apply?
- Principal cardholders of Maybank credit cards
How to apply
- Option 1: Online Application
- Login to www.maybank2u.com
- Select Account & Banking
- Select All Cards
- Select “Apply Balance Transfer”
- Follow a simple steps to apply
- Option 2: Call 1300 88 6688 to apply
- Option 3: Complete the Balance Transfer application form and:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- OR Mail to :
Maybank Card Centre, 7th Floor, Menara Maybank, 100 Jalan Tun Perak, 50050 Kuala Lumpur
- OR Drop off :
Your application at your nearest Maybank/Maybank Islamic branch nationwide
i. Fill in application form
ii. Provide a copy of latest statement(s) from the credit card account (of other bank)
Get a feel of how much you can save from this table.
- Maybank Credit Card Balance Transfer rate
- Maybank Islamic Ikhwan Card Balance Transfer rate
|BT Plan & Tenure||Interest Rate Offered||Minimum|
|6 Months||0.50% p.m.||RM1,000|
|9 Months||0.75% p.m.||RM1,000|
|12 Months||0% p.m.||RM1,000|
|*One time up-front fee of 3% is applicable|
|24 Months||0.375% p.m.||RM2,000|
|36 Months||0.413% p.m.||RM2,000|
- Only open to Maybank Principal Cardholder and Principal Cardholder of other credit card issuer.
- The minimum amount you can transfer under the 6 and 9 month plans is RM1,000; the amount for the 24 and 36-month plans is RM2,000. The maximum amount depends on your available credit card limit.
- Balance Transfer for 12 months plans minimum amount is RM1,000 and maximum is capped at RM50,000 per transaction. Subsequence amount is in multiply of hundred.Transferable balance is subject to available credit card limit and on the bank’s credit assessment.
- One Time up-front fee at 3% from the approved amount will be charged for each approved application and billed into the card credit statement on the posting date.
- Transferable balance is subject to available credit card limit and on the bank’s credit assessment.
- You can transfer balance from up to three other banks at one time.
- The cheque payment to the other banks will be effected within 10 business days from the date of approval of your balance transfer.
- Maybank will notify you of the status of your application in writing.
- The finance charges will be calculated from the date your account is debited for settlement of your credit card account with other issuers.
- For 6 and 9 months plan: Upon approval of your Balance Transfer, you will be notified of the new account number where a balance transferred is resided. Payment must be made into the new BT account number allocated to you.
- For 12, 24 and 36 months plans: Upon approval of your Balance Transfer, NO new account will be allocated. The balance transferred will be in your existing Visa/MasterCard/American Express account.