Maybank Visa Signature, information about the Maybank Visa Signature is provided below with other salient information.
Principal: RM550, FREE for the first year. Subsequent years FREE if spend a min of RM30,000 and above per annum
Effective date 1 December 2016)
Supplementary: FREE up to 4 supplementary card. 5th supplementary card will be charge RM 150 per annum
Annual Income: RM70,000 to RM100,000
- Every RM1 spend locally earn 1 TREATSPoints
- 5 TREATSPoints for every RM1 spend overseas
- 5% Cashback for all petrol & grocery (domestic only) for all days capped at RM88 per month. Petrol & grocery transactions will not earn TREATSPoints.
- Only Cash Rebate which is amounting above RM1 will be awarded to customer.
Note: No TreatsPoints will be awarded for Government bodies
- TREATSPoints can be converted to cashback at a rate of 40,000TP to RM100. No capping amount.
- Only TREATSPoints earned from spend in Maybank Visa Signature card will be eligible for redemption into cash. TREATSPoints earned from other cards are not allowed to be transferred into card members Visa Signature card.
- Validity of TreatsPoints: 3 years
Visa Airport Speed Pass
- Enjoy the convenience and efficiency of fast track immigration at over 280 international airports with Visa Airport Speed Pass
- Visit www.airportspeedpass.com for more information on participating airports
VISA Signature Concierge Service
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week concierge service by Visa Signature. Services are also available via Concierge online.
- Cost of any goods or services purchased are billed directly to card members Maybank Visa Signature
- Visa Signature Concierge Service offerings include:
- Travel information and assistance
- Country and major city information
- Gift and specialty services
- Business Services
- Entertainment Services
- For more information on Concierge online please visit Visa Signature AP website www.visasignature-asia.com
Note: Kindly be informed that the Premier Wealth facilities are exclusively available for our Maybank customers with Private Banking account only and is no longer applicable for our Credit Card cardmembers.
|Superior Credit Line||Tailor-made credit line to suit the cardmember’s discerning needs|
|Maybankard Visa Signature Customer Service||Service available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.|
|Worldwide Recognition And Global Acceptance||Cardmembers
will enjoy incomparable convenience internationally and instant cash
with over 1 million Visa and Plus ATMs worldwide, and affiliate banks in
more than 210 countries.|
|Maybank Network Strength||Service is well supported by over 400 Maybank branches nationwide and over 1,000 ATMs.|
|Travel Insurance Coverage||Up
to RM2 million Travel Insurance Coveragewhen the cardmembers charge
their travel ticket in FULL to their Maybankard Visa Signature.|
– Travel Personal Accident Insurance – up to RM2 million
– Missed Flight Connection (after 12 hours) – RM1,000
– Luggage Delay (after 12 hours) – RM1,000
– Lost Luggage (after 48 hours) – RM3,000
In the event of claims for luggage delay or loss, your purchase of essential clothing and requisites must be charged to your Maybankard Visa Signature. Cash or usage of other cards will result in non- payment of claims.
|Multiple Bill Payment Options||Multiple bill payment options makes paying bills such an ease for the card members.|
|Visa Concierge Service & Global Assist||Concierge service and global assist to attend to the cardmember’s urgent needs.|
Please include the following with your application form:
- Copy of NRIC (both sides) or Passport, including that of supplementary applicant’s
- Latest BE form with official tax receipt
- Latest 3 months’ salary slips
- Latest 6 months’ savings account activity/current account statement
If you are self-employed:
- Copies of Business Registration
- Latest 6 months’ Bank Statements
If you are an expatriate:
- Letter from employer confirming duration of employment contract in Malaysia
Note: You must be a Maybank account holder