Maybank Premier, Welcome to the world of Maybank Premier, where we strive to turn your inspiration into reality.
Especially reserved for highly valued customers, Maybank Premier is a personalised service based on trust, understanding and enhanced relationship management from an award winning bank. The principal focus will always be securing your financial future. Our duty is to help you achieve your financial goals through informed, prudent decision-making. Your own dedicated Premier Relationship Manager will always be on hand to listen and offer advice, ensuring your requests are addressed in complete confidence.
Discover the finer details of our Premier capabilities within. You will see that we make every effort to understand and serve you better.
Maybank Premier Cards
Your Premier Debit Card affords you privileges at over 30 million merchants worldwide while earning TreatsPoints for every MYR3 spent. In addition, enjoy free withdrawals at any Maybank ATM in Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Laos and London Click here for more information.
The Maybank 2 Cards Premier have the Fastest
AirMiles Conversion rate as you gain 1 mile for every RM0.90. Additional
privileges include 10,000 TreatsPoints upon Card activation as well as
Complimentary Green Fees at 86 Golf Clubs across 18 countries.
*Entitled to Premier Wealth Total Rewards Programme.
Click here for more information
In what can be described as the best travel Card, the Maybank World Mastercard® automatically grants users 50,000 Treats AirMiles upon Card activation with 5X Treats AirMiles for local and overseas spending.
Click here for more information.
The Platinum Card® is your passport to a world of experience with unlimited access to over 1,000 lounges across 130 countries with complimentary Priority Pass and 300,000 Membership Rewards points as a welcome gif
An interest-bearing current account with online features
* Eligible for protection by PIDM
All interest / dividend rates quoted may change without prior notice. Please contact the nearest Maybank branch for the latest rates
- Higher multi-tiered interest that is calculated daily and credited monthly
- 5% bonus interest on interest on monthly average balance of RM5,000 and above
- Checking facility
- Online access to your account from anywhere in the world, or make balance enquiries via ATM or Kawanku Phone Banking
- No introducer required
- Convenient ATM access at all MEPS ATMs nationwide and CIRRUS networks worldwide
Who can apply
- Individuals aged 18 years and above
- Malaysian citizens / permanent residents
- Non-residents of Malaysia (with working permits)
|Savings Band||Interest Rates|
|Up to RM5,000||0.30|
|Up to RM10,000||0.40|
|Up to RM25,000||0.55|
|Up to RM50,000||0.75|
|Up to RM100,000||1.10|
|Up to RM200,000||1.45|
|Up to RM500,000||1.60|
|*With effect from 29 January 2018|
For Personal/Joint accounts
- Original Identity Card (IC) for Malaysians and Passports for foreigners. For passport, other supporting documents that may be required are valid working/student permit, valid visa, letter of confirmation from Employer/Education Institutions (whichever is relevant)
Please choose a branch located near your home or place of work.
Fees & charges*
- Service charge: RM10 per half year, waived for accounts with monthly average balance of RM1,000 and above within six (6) months period i.e from 27th December to 26th June and from 27th June to 26th December
- Replacement of ATM/bankcard: RM12
- Early closure of account within 3 months of account opening: RM20
- Cash withdrawals at ATM facilities owned by other banks (MEPS charges): RM1
* The Malaysian Goods & Services Tax (GST) will be imposed on all fees/charges charged by the Bank where applicable effective 1st April 2015 at the current prevailing rate.