Maybank Ibanking, access your Maybank accounts anytime, anywhere, with Maybank Online Banking. Whether you’re on the move or in a hurry, meet your banking needs on the spot, instantly and hassle-free.
- Available to Maybank savings, current and credit card account holders, aged 15 and above
- Fast, easy and reliable banking services, accessible 24 hours, from anywhere in the world
- Sign up with your Card* number and PIN
- Maximum convenience of 24-hour access to your accounts, even when you are overseas
- Secured banking offers state-of-the-art encryption technology and security features such as 2-Factor Authentication for login, and Transaction Signing for creation of new payee accounts for online funds transfers. You can also set daily funds transfer limits for added security. Read our Security Statement and Security Advisory to find out more about the additional security measures we have put in.
- SMS Notifications ensure an SMS is triggered to you whenever a new payee is added or when a transaction is above the default limit or the limit you set via Online Banking. Click here for more details.
- Access to services even after banking hours:
Who can apply
To enjoy our online banking services, you’ll need to
- Maintain a valid individual account (savings, current and/or credit card account)
- Have internet access
- Be at least 16 years of age
Sign up online for instant access!
You can sign up through Maybank Online Banking or Mobile Banking App with your Card* and PIN, from wherever you are, and get instant online access to your account!
Alternatively, you can apply via
Check out our FAQ for steps on how to sign up via the above methods.
(Your Maybank Online Banking and Maybank Mobile Banking share the same set of Username and Password).
Thereafter, create your unique Username and Password, and confirm your mobile phone number registered with us for receiving One-Time Password (OTP) via SMS. If you choose to receive your OTP via our New Security Token (NST), please sign up for your new Online Banking account via desktop.
Forgotten your Mobile Banking password?
- Reset your password with your PIN
- Then perform your First Time Login via “Forgot Password”.
*Maybank ATM/Debit/Credit Card
Not yet a Maybank Account holder? Click here to apply for an Account online now.
Questions? Our FAQ may help.
For more information, call 1800-MAYBANK (1800-629 2265) or (65) 6533 5229 (Overseas).