Stream is your online learning community. At the heart of Stream is Moodle, but our online environment also includes a range of other leading edge electronic tools.
Stream allows you to share and exchange ideas with fellow students and the course coordinator. Depending on the course, you can also have web-based discussion forums, access the latest news in your subject, study notes, recent journal articles, podcasts, online presentations, interactive exercises and activities, and tests and quizzes.
This section includes information about:
- How to find out if your course uses Stream
- How to access Stream, including online skills, computer and browser requirements
- How to use Stream
- Frequently asked questions
- Requesting print copies of study resources within Stream
How to access Stream
You can access the Stream login page at stream.massey.ac.nz
Log in using your student ID number and your network password.
If you are new to Massey you will need to set your network password before you can access Stream. Your network password is different to the password you would have used to log in to the student portal. Please follow the instructions below to set your network password.
Step 1: Log in to the student portal.
Step 2: In the All messages section click on the drop-down list and choose All messages.
Step 3: Find the message with the subject ‘Massey University Network Password‘. Note only 5 messages are displayed per page so if the message doesn’t appear on the first page you will likely find it on one of the other pages.
Step 4: Open the message and follow the prompts.
If you encounter an issue with setting your network password, please contact us during business hours and one of the team will assist you.
When can I access Stream?
If you are new to Massey you will have access to the Getting Started Stream site before the start of your first semester. You should not expect to have full access to your courses on Stream until the start of the semester in which the course commences.
- Frequently asked questions – includes information about what to do if your course is not showing in Stream, solutions to login issues, privacy of information and more.
- Online skills and computer and browser requirements.
- Your responsibilities when using Stream.