How to log in to the Library’s subscribed electronic resources (article databases, online journals and reference books, and ebooks) and MyLibrary from on and off campus.
Current and Professional & Continuing Education (PaCE) students
- Log in to Library resources with your Massey University student ID number and your Massey network password. If your ID number has fewer than 8 digits, make it up to 8 digits by adding zeros in front of the number.
- If you have forgotten your ID number or your network password, please contact Massey National Contact Centre and ask to have your password reset or ask for your ID number.
- If you are a postgraduate student who has also been given a staff username and password, you must use your student ID number and password to log in to MyLibrary.
- If you need further assistance, please read the advice under the Troubleshooting tab.
- If you are (or another person is) already logged in to your computer with a different Massey account or a non-Massey Microsoft account, you may encounter problems logging in to Massey University and the Library. In this case, use Firefox or an “incognito” browser window to access Massey and Library content.
Please note: your Network password –for Library services, Stream, and Office 365– may be different from your Student Homepage password.
Please enter your username and password here
Students, please log in using your Student ID number and password.
New applicants, if you have not yet received an ID number, log in using your email and password.
Agents, please log in using your network username and password.