Lincoln University Postgraduate

Whether you are considering a taught, taught/research or research-only Master’s degree, you will need a relevant degree with a B grade average in your 300-level courses and final year (full-time equivalent).

Taught Master’s degrees are usually 12-month full-time programmes. Like bachelor’s degrees, they are delivered and assessed through a series of taught modules and may include independent research in the specialised subject area.

Required documents

To submit your application online, you will need:

A birth certificate or passport (a scanned copy showing the same name that is on your academic documents).

Academic documents. These must be:

  • In the original language. If this is not English, then an official translation should be provided.
  • Academic transcripts (results or mark sheets) for all tertiary education qualifications, either completed or partially completed. The transcript must include the courses taken and the marks or grades achieved. The grading scale used must also be provided.
  • Confirmation of any completed qualifications, if applicable. This can be either:
    • – an award certificate,
    • – a statement on the transcript, or
    • – a letter from the awarding institution.
  • If English is not your first language, you will need to provide evidence that your level of English meets the English language requirements for admission to Lincoln. If you don’t currently have this, you can provide it to us later.

A Curriculum Vitae or resume

  • This is optional but can be used to evaluate your experience to support your application. It should be brief and must include tertiary education and any employment or project experience.

Postgraduate Certificates

Discover more about our range of specialist qualifications.

Postgraduate Certificate in Applied Science

Postgraduate Certificate in Commerce

Postgraduate Certificate in Environmental Management

Postgraduate Certificate in International Rural Development

Postgraduate Certificate in Land and Society

Postgraduate Certificate in Parks, Recreation and Tourism