Learn everything you need to know about how businesses are run and gain the skills to work in any number of industries.
We have a long history of offering business education that leads to exciting careers in New Zealand and overseas. One of our major areas of focus is agribusiness.
New Zealand is known internationally for its agricultural products, including milk, meat, wool, wine, and kiwifruit. In fact, products from the primary sector account for 70% of all merchandise exports from New Zealand. This means that most aspects of business in New Zealand will have some connection to the primary sector.
To prepare you for a career in agribusiness, we offer a number of qualifications with a unique combination of business and science skills, offering a sound applied knowledge of core business concepts and the unique commercial considerations of the multi-billion dollar agri-food industry.
Other business qualifications
We also offer business qualifications in supply chain management, marketing, economics, accounting and finance, hotel and tourism management, valuation, and property management.
A growing global population, the constraints of finite resources and a need for sustainability require an increasingly savvy approach to business.
Using real-world examples and practical experiences, we produce graduates who can immediately make a difference in the field.
Whatever the qualification, our graduates are bringing the world to New Zealand and New Zealand to the world.
We offer the following business programmes:
- Bachelor of Agribusiness and Food Marketing
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Commerce (Agriculture)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Horticulture)
- Bachelor of Commerce with Honours
- Bachelor of Land and Property Management
- Diploma in Commerce
- Diploma in Horticultural Business
- Pathway Certificate for MPA Entry
- Graduate Certificate in Commerce
- Graduate Diploma in Commerce
- Graduate Diploma in Property Management
- Graduate Diploma in Valuation
- Postgraduate Certificate in Commerce
- Postgraduate Certificate in International and Rural Development
- Postgraduate Diploma in Commerce
- Postgraduate Diploma in International Rural Development
- Master of Business (Finance)
- Master of Professional Accounting (CPA)
- Master of Business (Global Management and Marketing)
- Master of Commerce (Agricultural)
- Master of Commerce and Management
- Master of International Rural Development
- Master of Management in Agribusiness