Capitec Bank Loan
Below is the information about the Capitec Bank Loan.
How loans are approved
Before a credit provider decides to grant you credit (and at what interest rate), they first need to determine if you are a reliable credit client based on your actions and behaviour.
Credit providers want to be comfortable that the credit they grant will be paid back on time and in full. Therefore, they conduct a credit risk assessment to evaluate potential borrowers. Download our free Good for Credit booklet for more information.
This is the amount you can afford to repay per month.
How do credit providers determine your affordability?
- Credit providers can see how much you take home every month by looking at your payslip. If your income varies because of commission or overtime, they calculate an average based on your income over a period, usually between 3 – 6 months.
- By looking at your bank statement they determine how much you already owe and if you’ll be able to afford a new loan on top of other financial obligations.
Can you pay back the full loan amount?
Credit providers look at the money you have left after all deductions and expenses to evaluate how much you can afford to pay on a new loan. Information on how reliable you were in paying your previous and/or existing loans will also be used to help determine whether you pay your loans on time. To them, this is an indication of how you will repay the new loan.
How stable your employment (permanent employment as opposed to being a contract employee) is, will affect the amount of credit you qualify for. Credit providers will also look at how long you have worked at your current employer and in some cases require proof of employment.
Your credit behaviour
This shows the risk you pose to credit providers.
Will you pay your instalments?
Your willingness to pay back outstanding credit affects credit providers’ decision to lend you money. By getting your credit profile from the credit bureau, they can see if you have been a good credit client with your other loans. This will show them how much of a risk you are to them should they give you a loan. The lower the risk you pose, the higher your chances of getting approved for credit.
Do you pay back your credit as agreed?
Credit providers will check your payment history on previous loans to see if you paid your instalments on time, every time. Only when they are happy that you will pay back the loan as per your agreement, will they make you a credit offer.
Credit providers will review these areas of your financial position before granting credit so they’re comfortable that the money they borrow you will be paid back on time and in full. Save time by reviewing this in advance.
Is a brilliant financial solution to enable you to make changes in your life and make your dreams come true.
Capitec is now offering as much as R230 000 for an unsecured loan which is quite a lot more than South Africa’s big four financial houses. Capitec has increased its unsecured loans from R150 000 to R230 000 so that it customers and clients can get the money they need (and want) to put the proverbial icing back on the cake.
It is hoped that the branches in higher earning areas will bring Capitec a lot closer to the goal where clients are able to afford the repayments on these loans.
If someone wants to buy an expensive car or would like to go on a memorable trip costing in the region of a million, and if they are able to make the repayments – why ever not?
Fast facts about Capitec personal loans:
- The new maximum personal loans offered represent an increase of 53%.
- Nice to know is that the R230 000 can be paid over between one to 84 months.
- The amount offered is quite high compared to the big four financial banks in SA.
- The monthly repayment for a R150 000 loan over 60 months comes to about R5 472.58.
- According to a Capitec’s website the monthly repayment for a R230 000 loan can range from R4 984 over 84 months at an interest rate of 18.5% or R5 939 over 84 months at an interest rate of 25.2%, depending.
- It is important to note that Capitec clearly states that these are only examples and the actual rate will be based on the individual’s credit profile and affordability.
- Taking the repayment of R5 939 you will over 84 months’ pay R498 913 in total for your R230 000 loan.
The Great news is that Capitec’s personal loans:
- Are really quick and easy to apply for.
- After approval you will have the money very soon thereafter.
- You will be offered flexible repayment options.
- You will be able to qualify for a Capitec personal loan if you are eighteen years and over, are a South African citizen or a permanent resident.
Apply online today for a Capitec personal loan to make a difference and change your life. Contact us to find out more about personal loans offered by Capitec.