Bond University Accommodation

Bond University Student Housing caters to both domestic and international students. You may be far from home, but you will never feel alone, surrounded by fellow students who are also getting used to life away from their families.

Students have two options for accommodation while studying at Bond:

  • On campus (On campus accommodation is not available to Bond University College English students)
  • Off campus
    • Studio rooms and apartments
    • Homestay (Bond University College English students who are under 18 years of age must use homestay) 
    • Couple, family and share accommodation

Whether you’re planning the big move from overseas or moving out of home, use our moving out or moving overseas checklist.

Campus accommodation locations

Locate our on-campus student accommodation buildings on the campus map.

Student accommodation buildings include:

  • Accommodation Centre (Building 9)
  • North Tower (Building 8)
  • South Tower (Building 7)
  • The Halls – A Block (Building 11) & B Block (Building 12)

Studio rooms and apartments

There are a number of studio room and apartment options located within walking distance to the University which include:

  • Central Park Apartments
  • Chancellor Lakeside Apartments
  • H2O Apartments
  • The Chancellor Apartments
  • The Reserve
  • The Cape
  • Varsity Towers