African Bank Cellphone Banking
African Bank is one of the leading banks in South Africa and they offer a variety of services to their customers, including savings accounts and personal loans. There are customers can also benefit from African Bank cellphone banking that offers a list of benefits too.
Here are a few things you can do with cellphone banking:
- you can connect with African bank support on your cellphone whenever you want to
- is a safe and secure way to your banking
- you can get up-to-date information on the balance of your accounts
- you can request an account statement
- you can apply for credit
- you can submit an insurance claim
- you can report a lost or stolen card
- you can buy prepaid airtime and electricity
- you can buy data bundles and SMS bundles
- you can request a mini statement
How to get started
You can phone 086 100 0351 or you can visit your nearest branch to register yourself a number. Then number will be generated for you and it will be sent via SMS to your cellphone. Next you should dial *130*49494# from your registered cellphone and following structures on the screen to create a new pin number. Now you are ready to transact.
Cellphone banking is a very affordable way of doing banking and you are able to check your account balances and make payments to beneficiaries anytime of the day and night. This means you don’t have to go into a branch or stand in any long queues.
You can even apply for credit from cellphone banking and you can see what you qualify for prior to submitting an application. This is another convenient reason why you should sign up for a cellphone banking from African Bank.